This week’s Coffee With Carrie Podcast is an extension to “I Can’t Homeschool Because….” podcasts. A few weeks ago I attempted to debunk all of the “I Can’t Homeschool Because…” excuses I have heard over the years. Several myths needed a little extra attention:
- I Can’t Homeschool Because …. I can’t afford it.
- I Can’t Homeschool Because… my child is dyslexic (or has a learning “disorder.”
Last week, I spent time sharing ways to homeschool for free, how to homeschool on a tight budget, how to homeschool with one income, and/or how to homeschool as single mom. You can listen to PART ONE and PART TWO Here.
This week, I dig deep into how you CAN homeschool a child with dyslexia.
CLICK HERE to listen.
Make sure you SUBSCRIBE to Coffee With Carrie on your favorite podcast provider. This way you will be notified when this week’s podcast on Dyslexia is dropped.
resources mentioned in the podcast
- The Dyslexic Advantage: Unlocking the Hidden Potential of the Dyslexic Brain by Brock Eide
- The Gift of Dyslexia: Why Some of the Smartest People Can’t Read…and How They Can Learn by Ronald Davis
- Dyslexia is My Superpower (Most of the Time) by Margaret Rooke
- The Alphabet War: A Story about Dyslexia by Dianne Robb
- Thank You, Mr. Falker by Patricia Polacco
- A Fish in a Tree by Lynda Hunt