Hi Coffee Loving, Jesus-Loving, Homeschooling Friends,
As we prepare for another year of homeschooling, the De Francisco family is also preparing for Season 3 of CWC! God is so good and so faithful.
Since our mission is to encourage homeschooling mamas, we want to make sure Season 3 speaks to you and to your heart. We also want to do something super fun for our #100 episode, which will air in Season 3.
Here’s how you can join the fun!
1). We are looking for homeschooling topics for Season 3.
- What would you like us to cover in Season 3?
- What area do you fear the most?
- What encouragement from God’s Word do you need?
- Where do you need more inspiration?
- What homeschooling topics interest you the most?
2). Our #100 Episode will be full of YOU, CWC listeners and supporters! We want to hear what you have to say and how you have used some of the tips and suggestions in your own homeschooling.
- What CWC episode helped you the most?
- Which CWC Podcast was the most encouraging?
- How have you used some of the advice in a particular episode?
- Why do you enjoy CWC Podcast?
- When you do you listen to CWC Podcast? Weekly or binge listen?
If you would like to be a part of our #100 Episode, pick one of the questions above to answer.
Answer the question in 1 minute or less. Make sure you include your first name, where you are from, and how long you have been homeschooling.
Record it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It can be a voice recording or a video recording. We will include your comments and recording in our #100 episode! **By sending us your recording, you are giving us permission to use your voice and/or face in our 100th episode. We will NOT include full names.**
Thank you for you support, reviews, and for listening to us each week. We are so very honored and grateful. Thank you for letting us help you homeschool one day at time, one step at a time, and one cup of coffee at a time.
Carrie De Francisco