- I'm saved by Jesus and fueled by coffee!
- I am wife to one, mom to two, and friend to many
- I stand for the flag and kneel in prayer.
- I am a Star Wars and Marvel freak. (Iron Man is my fav! I feel he would appreciate my dry sense of humor.)
- I met my husband within 2 weeks of moving to CA ( my future mother in law introduced us).
- I played softball from K-12th grade. (1st base was my home and bunting was my secret weapon!)
- You will always find a coffee mug in my microwave. ( I forget I am heating it up.)
- I still think Disney’s new Broadway musical should be the Emperor’s New Groove (What a hoot that would be!)
- I've never been one to color inside the lines which is probably why I homeschool outside the box.
- It’s never too cold for an iced mocha.
- I can't make a decent batch of brownies but I can make a mean pot of jambalaya and a ton of delicious beignets.
- The beach is ALWAYS better than the mountains.
- I am deathly afraid to fly (which is why I have never traveled international).
- I used to tap dance (“used to” is the key word…)
- I watch “When Harry Met Sally” every New Year’s Eve and listen to Harry Connick Jr. every chance I get.
- I am always barefoot & I never wear closed-toe shoes (You can take the girl out of the country but you can’t take the country out of the girl!)
- I’m a closet 80’s rocker chick ( Just a small town girl living in a lonely world…)
I am a daughter of the King. I am a Wife & Mom. A sister in Christ. Coffee Lover. Home Educator. Dog Whisperer. Writer. Speaker. Podcaster.
I’m Carrie De.
It’s nice to meet you!